⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I unsync my mobile device game from my Facebook game?

Options
3catmama
3catmama Posts: 9 Level 2

Somehow I synced my Facebook game with my my Mobile device game. I like to play them independently, because when I get stuck in one I can go play the other. Don't want to lose my boosters and gold bars so would rather not delete and reinstall so any suggestions/resolutions would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi 3catmama, what you can do is log out from Facebook on your mobile inside the game. You can then play on without being connected to your Facebook and play like you did before. Just go to the cogwheel in your game and look for the Facebook logo and disconnect. 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi 3catmama, what you can do is log out from Facebook on your mobile inside the game. You can then play on without being connected to your Facebook and play like you did before. Just go to the cogwheel in your game and look for the Facebook logo and disconnect. 

• 3catmama
    3catmama Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Thanks!
  • Holly_Martin
    Holly_Martin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Will this delete power ups or lives or Gold or anything?? I too would rather not be synced across phone and tablet. 

• Tune_D
    Options

Will this delete power ups or lives or Gold or anything?? I too would rather not be synced across phone and tablet. 

Synchronizing won´t make you lose Gold Bars or boosters. I believe it simply synchronizes your levels and your Gold. Boosters are not getting synchronized.
  • น้องไอซ์_ขี้อ้อน_4901
    Options

3catmama

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?