Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had accumulated numerous boosters over the years, now they disappear daily and the "king care" doesn't have a solution. Was saving them for higher levels but bc I didn't purchase them I'm out of luck.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chicklet1117!
I have seen on other threads that you can get your boosters and gold bars covered in case something goes wrong - but only for the bought ones. Free daily boosters are not covered.
I suggest you do a complete backup of your mobile device so that you can restore in case needed.
Cheers :-)