Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level is very frustrating and of course has taken all the fun out of the game. Cannot create anything to aid in the progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree Connie. I thought level 974 was bad, but this one is just stupid. The blocks you need to destroy require far too many hits, there are limited opportunities to make combos and then, to top it all off, they introduce bombs! Horrible level and absolutely zero fun.
Hi Connie. I struggled with 1081 in Candy Crush Saga too. In the end I finally got the board I needed though, so hang in there. Hope you get it soon, good luck!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4WRfA-at0Q