Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Profile says I have 0 Trophys but I have many of them and I have dethroned ppl but still says I have 0 trophys.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm guessing you're talking about your kingdom profile right? So you the game tells you that you have a trophy but then in the little box above it still says 0? Mine has a few on there. Have you checked again like a few hours later, maybe it just needs time to update.