Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I HAD AT LEAST 20 OF EACH FREE BOOSTERS BUT THEY DISAPPEARED AFTER THE UPDATE! SOOO FRUSTRATED. FIX IT
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Iro sorry but you can only restore the Boosters that you have paid for, as I guess these ones are backed up on a server. I know it is annoying but you can always win more Boosters. I also use mine as a when I win them as sometimes game or phone update means that they cannot always be safe.
And ifyou win them and they are not there???What then??