BOOSTERS GONE!

Iro_Sisk
Iro_Sisk Posts: 2 Newbie

I HAD AT LEAST 20 OF EACH FREE BOOSTERS BUT THEY DISAPPEARED AFTER THE UPDATE! SOOO FRUSTRATED. FIX IT

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey Iro sorry but you can only restore the Boosters that you have paid for, as I guess these ones are backed up on a server. I know it is annoying but you can always win more Boosters. I also use mine as a when I win them as sometimes game or phone update means that they cannot always be safe. 

• Iro_Sisk
    Iro_Sisk Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey Iro sorry but you can only restore the Boosters that you have paid for, as I guess these ones are backed up on a server. I know it is annoying but you can always win more Boosters. I also use mine as a when I win them as sometimes game or phone update means that they cannot always be safe. 

what's the point of giving free boosters if they are not safe??? I am not going to pay for any booster, i want the ones i had! the whole game is annoying, so probaply i will stop playing it
  • naadira56
    naadira56 Posts: 6 Level 2

And ifyou win them and they are not there???What then??

• Martin
    Martin Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited September 2015

Same problem here, Iro... all boosters gone... this game is dead to me... if you can only reclaim those boosters you paid for and they DELETE your free boosters on a regular basis... well, they just want you to buy these. And if you dont buy them, they try to force you to, by taking away your free and hard earned stuff.. they could update the game without this bug, I am sure, but they dont want to. there are so many topics on lost boosters and none of them seems to care... I am really angry about that and hope that this kind of treatment will ruin the game so that they get what they deserve... no gamers and no money... I am soooooo upset.... grmpf!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?