Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I use my mom's phone to play so I log out of her account and log into mine now when she tries logging in she no longer has access to her game history but only mines, its like her account has synced with mines. How can she get back her own game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Jenelle, can you let us know exactly what you're logging in and out of, I mean is it facebook or the kingdom. It sounds like your progress has been transferred over but if you can say to what account then maybe I can help more.
That is so strange because you use separate email addresses so it should give you both different profiles. It sounds like at some point the game wrote over your moms levels. I'm honestly not too sure what you can do. Have you tried logging in on any other device to see what happens?