⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how is it that two different candy crush accounts are now playing as one?

Options
Jenelle
Jenelle Posts: 3 Newbie

I use my mom's phone to play so I log out of her account and log into mine now when she tries logging in she no longer has access to her game history but only mines, its like her account has synced with mines. How can she get back her own game?

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Jenelle, can you let us know exactly what you're logging in and out of, I mean is it facebook or the kingdom. It sounds like your progress has been transferred over but if you can say to what account then maybe I can help more. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    Answer ✓
    Options

Jenelle, can you let us know exactly what you're logging in and out of, I mean is it facebook or the kingdom. It sounds like your progress has been transferred over but if you can say to what account then maybe I can help more. 

• Jenelle
    Options

Hey thanks for responding we both play through the kingdom, my mom's at level 365 I think and I'm at 954 I don't know what happened I've been logging out of her account and into mines for months now all of a sudden when she logs in all her game progress even her alias is showing up as mines.... please help my mom is gonna kill me
  • KingsPinn
    Options

That is so strange because you use separate email addresses so it should give you both different profiles. It sounds like at some point the game wrote over your moms levels. I'm honestly not too sure what you can do. Have you tried logging in on any other device to see what happens?

• Jenelle
    Options

That is so strange because you use separate email addresses so it should give you both different profiles. It sounds like at some point the game wrote over your moms levels. I'm honestly not too sure what you can do. Have you tried logging in on any other device to see what happens?

Yea I've logged in on my computer and tablet but no luck I even tried changing both our passwords but no use her account and progress still keeps showing up as mines....I feel bad cos it took my mom like forever to reach at her level :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?