Boosters gone!!!!!

Options
Renelle_D
Renelle_D Posts: 4 Newbie

This is really not cool King!!!!! I need answers as to where my boosters are gone????? I have been playing for a year now and save most of my stuff and it's not on that YOU just take the stuff away!!!!! I want my boosters back!!!!!

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hi Renelle, If these are Boosters that you are bought you should be able to restore them. on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :)

However if these are Boosters that you won, then you will need to win some more. I have noticed a lot of challenges recently where you can win a lot more Boosters especially over the weekends- so keep an eye out on these. 

Sometimes the Boosters go missing after an update to the game, so be sure to remove the automatic updates on your device and only update the game once you have used all of your free goodies (just to be safe.) 

I hope this helps you out :) 

• Ja-2
    Ja-2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

So, Crusher18, how about actually helping and tell us how to stop the automatic updates of Candy Crush?  Telling someone they just have to spend hours winning boosters again is absolutely not helping.  "I hope this helps you out". :)

• Crusher18
    Options

Let me know what mobile you are using and sure I will see if I can help you with this. 

• Rom
    Rom Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why does king not manage to save the friggin boosters on the servers! Like they do with gift lives and the progress. This reeks like a way to make people purchase boosters... Loosing absolutely all free boosters happened to me several times, too. Stopping updates surely is not a solution. I realise some people still ask for help when finishing an episode - because they didn't update the game... REDICULOUS! This makes me angry!

• Crusher18
    Options

Boosters are always saved on Facebook but I think the issue of them going missing is related to mobile phones only. 

I try not to let them build up on my mobile and save any I need on Facebook desktop.  Hope this helps! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?