Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
just completed 1055. Says new episodes will be available soon yet I see that episodes I haven't played already exist. What do I need to do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Trout!
Currently level 1055 is the last level available for mobile devices. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 1085). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Cheers :-)
Turned out the next level became available in about 24 hours. So onward. Thanks Combo for your response.