Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
stuck on level 155 and can't continue on to 156. no time on clock and 3 friends have helped.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'd recommend connecting your game to Kingdom, I Had issues with requests on Facebook so was trying different things to fix it. And it worked!I received help pretty fast you don't have to be friends with someone who playing around the same level as you to receive/send lives and tickets!