Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My old tablet died and I had just purchased a package of gold and candies for $5.99. How can I get that purchase on my new tablet? I can see the purchase on my google wallet account, but I don't have any gold or candies in the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi lisa6538,
Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your gold bars, game progress and high scores will be synced there. All you'll have to do is to connect the game to Facebook from your new tablet.
Please notice that boosters can not be transferred between devices. You will have to either use them from your old device or from a backup from your old device restored to your new device.