Can you please add a Candy Players tab to the ask for lives window please?

Jenn_Jamieson_
Jenn_Jamieson_ Posts: 1 Newbie

Candy Crush is my favorite game but it's become difficult to play as much as I'd like to. When you need to ask for help from friends for lives you either have to go through the whole list of FB friends and pick players out or use the select all option and send to all your FB friends. This has become a problem and I'm sure not just for me because I know many players that complain about it. If there's any way you could add a tab to the window that lets you just select the friends that play the game and just ask them for help as you have in Candy Crush Soda it would definitely enhance your playing. Please consider this! I would be so grateful and so would my friends who are getting upset. When you have over 300 friends and only like 50 play picking them out individually becomes time consuming and difficult! Please help! Thank you for your time & consideration! 

Sincerely, 

Jennifer

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Jennifer!

I suggest you play on King.com where all gamers can give you lives: https://king.com/#!/play/candycrush

To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to ask/send lives and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• LacyinTX
    LacyinTX Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2015

Changed my answer to a comment on above answer from King. 

• LacyinTX
    LacyinTX Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi Jennifer!

I suggest you play on King.com where all gamers can give you lives: https://king.com/#!/play/candycrush

To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to ask/send lives and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

Going to king.com doesn't help if you are on a mobile device. It just takes you to the App Store. I already have the app. It's the mobile version (in my case iPad) that doesn't filter out friends who play. This would keep me playing longer. If I run out of lives on my iPad I just stop playing until they refill because I don't want to sort through my entire friends list to find people who won't consider it spam. And I have some friends who get VERY irritated if they get CC requests. The way it works on CC Soda is perfect. You can ask only CC Soda players and you can load five lives at a time. That is really helpful.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?