Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I still having trouble with the 2levels and you don't get enough moves to play the games
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Julie, can you post a little bit more information so people on the site can help you. What levels are you having a hard time with?
Okay, for level 86 on Candy, here is a video that shows you how it works and also gives you some little tips. This level is also about getting to the bottom of the licorice as soon as you can:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlItPWcJcxU
Then for level 74 on Soda. This level just requires a bit of patience to clear all the cupcakes:
I am stuck at level 86 candy crush saga and 74 on candy crush sodia saga
Ok
I'm sure there are enough moves available, its probably just a tricky level. Like I said above, if you let us know what levels maybe we can give you some help on passing it!
Hi. I am just having trouble with passing the game you don't get enough moves