Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey
My "alter ego" facebook profile "Run Armagh" was converted into a "Like Page", therefore I lost my progress!!! I was nearly on level 800 of CCS - I am now playing as myself "Matthew Nicholson" ... can my progress be retrieved?
Regards
Matt
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Matt. Could you please check your inbox above as I have sent you a message about this issue. Thank you.
Unfortunately not, FB forced the change!!! Am raging ... I have "contacted" King, but they are useless and have never come back to me"!!!!
I haven't ever heard of a way. I know that your progress is specific to your account to stop you transferring it around to other players etc so based on that I don't think you can swap it to another Facebook account. It's a shame, you should have created a new page for the like page. Can you change it back?