Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For Candy Crush, I have completed level 1070 and there are no more levels. There is no update available. How do I update on ipad2. ios is up-to-date.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not possible at the moment Alan as levels past 1070 haven't been released yet. But don't worry I'm sure it won't be long as on King and Facebook you can play to level 1100!