Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to play this am and to my surprise my 168 lives that I saved for at least 6 months were gone!! I WANT THEM BACK PLEASE!! If I cant get them back I will delete app! That was a lot of work just to lose them..Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LaRay, you tagged Facebook but I guess this was on mobile or tablet right?
I've stopped saving so many lives and boosters as they might get overwritten after updates or when reinstalling the game app. You save yourself a lot of work and the possible risk of losing them, but you still enjoy the profit of using them in your game-play.