Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't give you any more detail, other than to Say it's Candy Crush Saga and I should really like to find out more about this piece of music.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think that all of the music is original, just made for the game so I don't think the pieces have names. I couldn't find anything out for you but I managed to find a playlist on youtube so now you can listen whenever you want!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgf8FIbu_y0&list=PLeVXg_Y9a1o3Snq0pqTWiaNyXYNpd8Duo