Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1112 is exactly the same as level 1097. That's no fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play CC on the PC.
I just noted 1 (little) difference, 1112 has 15 moves less than 1097.
same prob here lv 1112 is the the same as 1097. The first time i played it i clicked out thinking i clicked the wrong lv.
Hi Miriam, ouch and good spot! If so, I'm sure they will fix this shortly.
Did you see this on mobile/tablet or on PC?