Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the last month, I haven't been able to see contests when all of my friends can. I've checked through Facebook, Android, and iPad, and nothing even though everything is up to date. How do I fix this??? (Green candy contests, etc.)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The in-game promos/contests are only given to a random number of players so not everyone will have them in their game. I think its just unlucky that you haven't had any of them. I missed out on the last green candy challenge for example, but then I had the one before!