i can't sync my candy crush account to facebook

Hannah_Thomas
Hannah_Thomas Posts: 1 Newbie

I have a windows phone and for the past couple of weeks I have been unable to sync to facebook.when it says connect to facebook I click on it and it takes me to another page where it says you have already authorized candy crush saga and then it takes me back to candy crush and I haven't connected to facebook I have tried contacting king about this problem and I have received an automated message advising me to look at youtube videos of android phones and I phone but it is a windows phone so different set up I have tried deleting both apps and reinstalling them and this has not solved the problem I have had this phone for almost a year and I have not had a problem with linking my accounts before.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

I've seen the videos you mention and the process is pretty much the same for all phones. Open up the app and disconnect/re-connect if you can. Then make sure you have the latest updates of the app and phone software and check your wifi etc. Try these steps out and see how it helps.

• Maria_Kampouraki
    Maria_Kampouraki Posts: 2 Newbie

It's the same with my windows phone and I've neve had any problem to connect to FB before.

Have you found a fix Hannah Thomas? Please share your solution!

Thanks aCe, but...we can't connect..and we can't disconnect either, since we aren't connected if you know what I mean,

it is a little confusing :-)

Both my FB app and my Candy  Crush app are fully updated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?