Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I landed on the hat, but it brought up the hand as the reward instead. I did snap a pic with my cell phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nope not fixed, I just got the hand then
I landed on the hat again today and it gave it to me. I assume they fixed the problem with out acknowledgement to our posts.
This happened to me, I reported the problem to King and received an auto reply sending me here to look for an answer. :-/
Also happened to me. I also got the switch-hand when the wheel landed on the hat :-(
It just did the same thing to me. If anyone has any ideas, I'd like to know, too, please!
Just happened to me too!
Same problem, twice already