⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have reached level 906 but now Candy Crush Saga will not load via Facebook on my computer.

Options
Lee_Belle
Lee_Belle Posts: 1 Newbie

It is stuck on 5% loading and will not go any further.  It is so frustrating - it's been like that for 3 days now.  I have lodged a notification through Facebook but all I ever get is a reply saying 'Thank you for bringing this to our attention' - well that really doesn't help me solve the problem!  I would really like an answer that can address my issue please.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If you haven't already done so, go through the steps in the video below, it may help get you reconnected again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU

• Caz-2
    Caz-2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hey, I have had the same problem now for 5 days. All they keep telling me is to watch the video and clean up my computer. But when you have already done all this they cannot give you an answer. Frustrating to say the least. I have asked this same question twice now with the same response. Sorry I cannot help you with this problem.... Caz

• Fiona_Pritchard
    Fiona_Pritchard Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I also have had the same problem - and have done exactly as Caz - I did all the video suggestions and still stuck on 4%. Seriously they need to work it out... Care King no help....

Frustrated!

• KC_Morcom
    KC_Morcom Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I've had the same problem for about a week now with Candy Crush not loading past 5% the most...I've watched the video...Followed all the prompts and installed google chrome as the browser to use and still nothing has changed...I spend some money on the Candy Crush game from time to time and because I cant play the game someone is losing out on money, Facebook or Kings and guess what they are not going to force me to play different games and spend money because that's not how it works...I won't play anything at all if I can't get the one thing I want to use fixed, and money and business lost to both...

• C.candy
    C.candy Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

If you haven't already done so, go through the steps in the video below, it may help get you reconnected again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU

This does not help.
  • C.candy
    C.candy Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I also have had the same problem - and have done exactly as Caz - I did all the video suggestions and still stuck on 4%. Seriously they need to work it out... Care King no help....

Frustrated!

I have tried everything. Nothing worked for me either. I understand there are alot of frustrated Australians out there, who are stuck at 6% loading.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?