Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I'm playing Candy Crush Saga. Yesterday morning I spinned the booster wheel and won the hat however it didn't award me a hat it gave a me free switch. Can you please give me the hat that I won on the booster wheel?
Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same thing happened to me. I got the free switch and no hat.
No the hat doesn't show up for me.
The hat normally just sits on top of your profile picture once you get it, does it not show up for you? I got it as well but didn't get a free switch though!