Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why isnt my candy crush not loading past 4 % whats happening im having withdrawals need help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Heads up, looks like it's been fixed guys!
Try this fix. www.facebook.com/groups/friendlytechsupport/permalink/877949955617657
Hi Mick, I'm having the same problem as you...Its been going on for about a week...You will be lucky to be given any other advice other than I have....The advice I was given to fix Candy Crush loading problems was on a video and it did not work...I followed all the prompts and installed google chrome etc etc...Im feeling quite disappointed that all this trouble and time to fix something has got me no where...I spend money on Candy Crush from time to time with playing the game and I am not going to be forced in to playing another game because my preferred game is stuck and wont load...Therefore unless someone can really fix this then the loss of dollars is going to continue for Facebook and Kings...