Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the past 4 or 5 days I cannot play Candy Crush on my PC. It says there is a Connection Problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Brian- check out an earlier thread that I responded to, there is a troubleshooting video that may help to resolve this problem. Let me know how you get on https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-pc-cant-continue-loading-my-candy-crush-game-it-just-stay-on-5-loading-why-is-it#entry_16002
Hey Brian- check out an earlier thread that I responded to, there is a troubleshooting video that may help to resolve this problem. Let me know how you get on
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-pc-cant-continue-loading-my-candy-crush-game-it-just-stay-on-5-loading-why-is-it#entry_16002