Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When going to the King.com site, I get a notification that the page is unavailable. What happened that the site is no longer working? I have played for months, am at a high level and do not want to start over through face book.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The site is working fine, have been on it all weekend and yesterday so I think your issue has something to do with location. Are you living in Australia by any chance? There's been some issues with players over not being able to connect to Candy Crush, it could be linked.