Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There seems to be a bug/glitch in the game at this level. No matter how many ingredients you get to the bottom of the screen none of them are recognised. So it's impossible to complete the level. Is this problem being addressed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Anyone got any news? Have the programmers done anything to fix this yet?
Thanks for your reply. I'm asking on behalf of an older friend who is not on Facebook (hence me using my account for her for this website). She has a Nokia Lumia 520, running Windows. I've seen the level and when ingredients drop off the bottom of the screen they are not counted, so it's impossible for her to complete the level.
Hey Brucie- I did not notice a problem with this level when I played it. What type of device are you playing on? Are you able to upload a screenshot of the level so that we can see the error? Let me know