Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush won't load on my Facebook page. I can see the blue sky and grass screen but the game is not loading. I am getting notifications when friends send me helps, etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had Flashplayer installed on my PC, but, it wasn't enabled. When I clicked "enable" and restarted...the game loaded.
Do you happen to be in Australia Janice? There seems to be some issues going on over there at the moment with connection to the games.