Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get it to advance on my I pad. It advanced on my friends laptop when I logged in to my Facebook account .
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That'll be because 1100 is currently the "last" level for mobile and tablet until more levels are released.
As you've seen, the levels are already made for FB and also King.com too, you can play up to level 1130 there.