Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've requested level unlocks from friends, but I receive new lives instead. This is not the first occurrence, it has been happening for the last few levels. I just finished level 470, trying to cross to next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has happen to me when I ask several friends at the same time,, when I ask one by one I get the help to pass the level,, hope this helps you