Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have gone as far as I can in CC and would like to help others by answering questions. I am having trouble figuring out how to do that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shirl! Welcome to King Care, you are certainly in the right place to help out other players :-) Go to Choose a Game and select Candy Crush. This will show you all of the questions that have been asked, if you select "Recent"you will see the questions that still do not have answers. You may also find questions where answers have been submitted but the question is still not solved- you will find these in "Answered questions". Thanks a mil!