candy crush graphics

Options
shewolf
shewolf Posts: 1 Newbie

Graphics are blobs, no level numbers, no way to find out who is asking for help or helping them.I saw where you should reinstall the game and see if that helps but by doing that I lose all my boosters and gold that I have saved. Any other way to fix this. And both my tablets are compatible with the game.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey Shewolf- I have seen a few threads regarding this. Which device model are you using? There is a chance that you will lose some of the Boosters that you have won, but I think this may be your only option if the graphics are not working correctly. You can always win more goodies though! :) Let me know how you get on. 

• cshn13
    cshn13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey Shewolf- I have seen a few threads regarding this. Which device model are you using? There is a chance that you will lose some of the Boosters that you have won, but I think this may be your only option if the graphics are not working correctly. You can always win more goodies though! :) Let me know how you get on. 

Not fair to lose anything when the problem is on King's end. I have same problem on my Acer Iconia tablet. Worked for years until a recent update. You guys need to fix the bug that is causing these graphic issues and stop giving a stock answer to everyone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?