Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on Iphone, this level is only giving me 30 moves, not 50. Please fix glitch as this cannot be won in 30 moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lori- I know that the levels are often adapted and tweaked to make them slightly easier or harder depending on feedback that they have. It is also known that some levels can vary across different platforms. Sometimes I find a level easier to pass on Facebook than it is on my iPad.
I have found this video that was created in the last week, here there are only 30 moves in the level. I hope the video helps give you some pointers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70xPBID0XWs
Good luck and let us know how you get on :-)
I think it was deemed too easy with 50 moves so they redacted the amount you have to 30. It's happened before and wouldn't be surprised if it was the case!