⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost Boosters!

Options
Davy89b
Davy89b Posts: 9 Level 2

I'm so angry, cause I lost all of my boosters!

I acquired so many boosters with the hard candies and the wheel

Today I opened the app on my phone, and I have no one of them!

I had about 45 bombs, 30 fishes, 30 coconut wheels, 16 hands

Could I have them back?could I ask for refunding them?

I am at 1075 level, so I play so much!

Answers

• Martin
    Martin Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hey Davy89b- Sorry to hear that you lost your Boosters.  If these are Boosters that you are bought you should be able to restore them. On the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :)

However if these are Boosters that you won, then you will need to win some more. I have noticed a lot of challenges recently where you can win a lot more Boosters especially over the weekends- so keep an eye out on these.

Sometimes the Boosters go missing after an update to the game, so be sure to remove the automatic updates on your device and only update the game once you have used all of your free goodies (just to be safe.)

I lost all my boosters yesterday, too. LOTS of them... there is no way to use them all, before updating the game, that would be a waste. Well, thanks to this bug, they are wasted, too. It is a shame, that you can only reclaim booster which you payed for. I played this game for a long time, but if all the boosters are gone, this game is dead to me... I hope that this issue can be fixed, because I like the game ;)
  • Laine
    Laine Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Davy89b- Sorry to hear that you lost your Boosters.  If these are Boosters that you are bought you should be able to restore them. On the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :)

However if these are Boosters that you won, then you will need to win some more. I have noticed a lot of challenges recently where you can win a lot more Boosters especially over the weekends- so keep an eye out on these.

Sometimes the Boosters go missing after an update to the game, so be sure to remove the automatic updates on your device and only update the game once you have used all of your free goodies (just to be safe.)

Lost ALL my boosters too! I can't believe that there's no way to restore them. I think that since the app can be synced to facebook, in fact the level where the player is at is saved, then there should also be a way to save all the boosters earned. So that even the phone is in auto update, the boosters will remain. Candy Crush is not the only app in our phone, I don't think that we HAVE TO adjust our phone setting just because of this game. Please fix the game!
  • Brindon
    Brindon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm no longer going to play this game! After months of playing and saving boosters for the hard levels and then they say "too bad, you have to win more" then can go suck it! And even worse, they don't care because they have millions of subscribers so if a few leave it's no big deal to them. Disgraceful way to run a game. Shame on you King. I'll be badmouthing you to anyone and everyone who cares to listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Krentebol
    Krentebol Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is ridiculous !!! If the programmer can only let you restore the bought ones and not the ones you have played for such al long time. Does Candy Crush wants to get this public on facebook? Perhaps a request to all the player to boycott all games of Cany Crush/King games??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?