Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won 2 of them but have no idea what they are good for. As far as I can tell, only decoration.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Harry- I think these hats were just a one off special, although they may come back again in the future. If you win it, the hat should appear on your profile picture for you and all of your friends to see on the level map.