Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There is only 30 moves available and no "?" Candies to help. Believed theres a glitch. Please fix..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi John! I have just passed this level, you are right there are no mystery candies anymore but the level has been tweaked I am sure and it is passable now. Try it again now :-)
I've seen that the level is different on Facebook, I think it has the '?' candies. Maybe you can pass the level on there?