Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I CANT PLAY THE GAME THE LAST FEW DAYS. NUMBERS AND LETTERS ARE COVERED BY SOMETHING.I DON' T KHOW IF IT IS A VIROUS OR SOMETHING ELSE. WHAT CAN I DO? MY TAMBLET IS ANDROID
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sofia- A few people have posted in King Care with the same problem. It appears to only be affecting some Android devices. A moderator has commented in this thread, so I believe that King are looking into it. Hopefully the issue will be solved soon
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/screen-flickering-badly-since-last-update#entry_20808