Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to recover my iPad and was up to level 1030? How can I get back to that level please. I loged in on Facebook account but it only put me on level 465. ???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It sounds like level 465 was the last level that you sync'd with facebook. If you didn't save your progress before recovering your iPad then the levels have been lost. Maybe they were saved if you backed up an old device but you would have to check this out.