Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is one of the hardest levels and a very boring one at that. Even boosters don't really help. The only thing that would help is more mores.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Haha, extra moves would help in all of the levels I'm playing lately! I've seen a few videos and comments about this level and I'm guessing it's not easy. Try and follow in some other players footsteps, I've found that this helps me from time to time.