⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can not get to level 1142

Options
Donald_Maclennan
Donald_Maclennan Posts: 2 Newbie

Twice now I have completed level 1141, and both times the screen freezes straight after, not allowing me to advance to 1142. It'll stay frozen till I refresh the game, It then shows me needing to complete 1141 still.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

That's never good news. If I was you I would take some steps to make sure your computer is running smoothly before trying again. There's nothing worse than lost progress! Personally I recommend using Chrome browser as it's probably one of the most reliable and has flash player up to date and built in. Then clear out your browser cache and free up some memory and hopefully this will sort you out. 

• Donald_Maclennan
    Donald_Maclennan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

That's never good news. If I was you I would take some steps to make sure your computer is running smoothly before trying again. There's nothing worse than lost progress! Personally I recommend using Chrome browser as it's probably one of the most reliable and has flash player up to date and built in. Then clear out your browser cache and free up some memory and hopefully this will sort you out. 

Cheers, I did get onto the next level next time round.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?