Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Twice now I have completed level 1141, and both times the screen freezes straight after, not allowing me to advance to 1142. It'll stay frozen till I refresh the game, It then shows me needing to complete 1141 still.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's never good news. If I was you I would take some steps to make sure your computer is running smoothly before trying again. There's nothing worse than lost progress! Personally I recommend using Chrome browser as it's probably one of the most reliable and has flash player up to date and built in. Then clear out your browser cache and free up some memory and hopefully this will sort you out.