Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All of a sudden, all the letters..words..and pictures are either covered with blocks or distorted. I tried to uninstall and reinstall several times but nothing works..
What is the issue???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same issue on my Android tablet!
Do you play from King.com on your tablet, or directly from the app? If you play from the app and are using Android device, it seems the latest update has made the display of the game go faulty, a few Android tablet users have the same issue judging by others posts. Though I'm using an LG Nexus 5 on Android and the update didn't affect me so I wonder if it's more device related.