Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all my booster... 20 color bombs 14 stripped and bagged 20 lollipops 15 hand switch 15 jelly fish... I just won most of them this weekend in the chest challenge... I really want them back before I play again and I love playing this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Chris, I'm sorry man but if you check the site you will see from the comments etc that the apps are not designed to save free boosters, only the paid ones. I've stopped saving them up and seeing this, now I use them when I get them as I go through the levels. You can see what has been said here: https://care.king.com/en/search?q=boosters