Screen exits game and takes me automatically back to facebook

Options
Bonny_B
Bonny_B Posts: 10 Level 2

Whenever I am playing a game of Candy crush and I am in the middle of making a move the screen automatically leaves the game and takes me right back to facebook. I always use Chrome and still do, this never happened before with Chrome so what is the problem? Is it the browser or the game? Flash is up to date and cashe has been cleared and this happens every time I am playing. It is so annoying because I waste all my waiting lives and can't complete a level to advance because it switches to facebook mid game. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

It sounds like a browser issue to me, like its going back a page from the game to facebook. If you go to the advanced settings in Chrome, right at the bottom you will see a 'reset settings' button. Try this, maybe it will reset whatever has changed.

• Bonny_B
    Options

I thought it was a browser issue too so I downloaded firefox and the game play was fine on that. I figured maybe it was a Chrome issue. I did what you said for advanced settings and reset. I went into the game and the wheel showed up immediately (which sometimes it doesn't and I have to keep re-entering the game for it to come up for my daily spin) and all my lives I built up overnight were there (which sometimes the envelelope does not show up until many enter and re-enters of the game) immediately after two turns the screen went back to the facebook page. Ugh so frustrating because I lose all my lives in the envelope and I cant' finish a level. Any other suggestions?

• Bonny_B
    Options

I tried using firefox and it wouldn't load at all today. I've updated my Adobe flash so that can't be the issue. This game is getting so frustrating. I recently got a new mouse do you think the mouse could have anything to do with it skipping back to facebook. I'm not pushing a button on the mouse to go back a page but maybe when I'm switching candies there is some sort of mouse glitch that makes it go back?

• KingsPinn
    Options

It could be the mouse yeah. I know that on my mouse there is a little button close to where you put your thumb. This is the 'back' button and from time to time I have pressed it. Maybe check it out on another site. See what the buttons do etc. 

• Bonny_B
    Options

Yes this mouse has that button but I've been extra careful not to accidentally hit that. I'm glad you think it could be the mouse. It is a cheap ihome mouse from biglots. I ordered a new mouse and hope that is the problem. I'll update on how that worked out when I get it.

• Bonny_B
    Answer ✓
    Options

It was the mouse. I got a new mouse and have not had this problem since. Thanks for your help.

• KingsPinn
    Options

That's awesome! I mean, not so good you had to buy another mouse, haha. But yeah, at least you solved the issue! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?