Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I earn sugar drops. Then when I try to claim my rewards, the screen freezes. If I wait it out, I am redirected to the app store to buy a new game. How do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Terry, this issue was fixed in one of the latest updates for the game. I read a lot comments here and then you will see that one of the moderators has commented to say it has been fixed: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
Check out your app store for an update!