Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
PLEASE get rid of the chocolate!! This level is going to be just a question of getting a board of lucky candies!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey LouLou- Check out a thread that I answered earlier. Not sure if the videos help you out but I have included one in there too. Also if I am really struggling with a level, I take a break for a few days. Come back with a fresh mind and the level always seems a lot more manageable. Good luck and let us know when you have passed it.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1142