Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After the update last week the opening screen under the King logo shows white boxes
If I click as if to enter the game all folding screens are Pixelated
I am on an android that has run the game well for a long time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Grampz- A few people have posted in King Care with the same problem. It appears to only be affecting some Android devices. A moderator has commented in this thread, so I believe that King are looking into it. I am sure the problem will be resolved soon :-) In the meantime you can play on Facebook as everything is OK there. https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/screen-flickering-badly-since-last-update#entry_20808
Hey Grampz- A few people have posted in King Care with the same problem. It appears to only be affecting some Android devices. A moderator has commented in this thread, so I believe that King are looking into it. I am sure the problem will be resolved soon :-) In the meantime you can play on Facebook as everything is OK there.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/screen-flickering-badly-since-last-update#entry_20808