Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 1107 and am not receiving the mystery candies needed to defeat this level. I've tried playing on Facebook, my mobile device, and my tablet--none give me the needed mystery candies. I hope this is resolved soon!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LissiKay, check on this thread;
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1107-candy-crush-saga-i-am-not-getting-egg-candies-with-question-marks-please-help
I am having the same issue. It's really frustrating!
Hey LissiKay. I have just passed this level, you are right there are no mystery candies anymore but the level has been tweaked I am sure and it is passable now. Try it again now :-)