Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don't i have the question mark candies? This level is supposed to have them. I have played this level for days. Why hasn't this been fixed?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King wants people to leave Candy Crush Saga and go for other games. Why do they change a level anyway? The chance we pass level 1107 is 1 on 1,000,000,000. Or even less. I'm done with it.
It looks like there's nothing to fix Mary. I was thinking the same thing but the moderators have answered us here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1107-missing-candies-candy-crush#entry_21550
It looks like we can continue!