Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot get August 17th update to load on my iPad. When I tap update, the circle turns like it is Loading but returns to update with nothing downloaded. I am on level 1115. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Poohbearsmom- I had an OS update on my iPhone and iPad recently, have you made sure that yours is up to date? Mine is currently on 8.4.1. Also make sure that your generation iPad and specifications are all compatible with Candy Crush here- http://candycrushsaga.com/help/en Are you having problems updating any of your other apps?