Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've just finished level 1130 on my iPad. When is 1131 coming? I see on the blogs others are playing up to 1150.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Picasso there are currently 1130 levels on mobile devices but there are 1160 levels on Facebook. I am sure that there will be a new level release soon so keep an eye out for it. A good place to keep up to date with any new changes or releases is the Candy Crush Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Have fun crushing those Candies ;-)