⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I just have a question...

Options
Laura_Grosvenor
Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

I was wondering if King could make it so the time to restore lives is much shorter? When I play Papa Pear, it is about 7 or 8 minutes to restore 1 life. Candy Crush takes 30 darn minutes...it is not fair to make us wait THAT long. So can I make a suggestion that you shorten the time on restore lives on mobile and website please?Thank you very much.Sincerely, LauraG.

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

Its a casual game so I think it's enough. They are free as well remember. If you want more you can always ask your friends or even purchase a set of lives if you are a hardcore player.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Its a casual game so I think it's enough. They are free as well remember. If you want more you can always ask your friends or even purchase a set of lives if you are a hardcore player.

Excuse me...but Papa Pear is FREE also...and so are all the others yet there are much shorter wait times. I don't have the time to ask friends (and have to WAIT for them to reply to my request, which often takes DAYS) and I don't have any freaking money to throw at King, which I wouldn't do anyhow because they don't deserve my money.So your argument is INVALID. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?